Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Tone libraries

rofskyj1

Does Firehawk (or the app) allow you to create more than one library of tones?  For example, I've got a list of tones for a cover band, but may want to create tones for a second cover band.  Or...I may want to create a separate library for gigs, in which only songs for the set list appear.  Possible?  Thanks.

The firehawk itself has 120 preset slots ( I think? ) physically on the device.

The app you use to control the firehawk lets you save and re-arrange your tones on the device itself. There is also the My Tones section of the app so you can save countless tones in the cloud (instead of on the device) The combination of the My Tones and the physical slots on the device should cover most scenarios, even with two bands? 

Create a second account, and create your new tones there. So you are just swapping between accounts when you log in. Or use a naming convention: name all band 1's tones "1-........" and band 2's "2-.......". That way, they are at least grouped together in MyTones.

• Upvote 1