Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

New FBV Mk II board with Flextone III

The MKI and MKII are pretty much the same. The II an extra switch up top which may or may not do anything for the Flex III (can't remember off hand). If the firmware is cool for the Flex I wouldn't worry about it.

Thanks Bill. I already have a FBV Mk II which has a couple of dodgy switches. I was not sure if a new FBV MkII (didn't know they were still available) had more recent software

which might conflict with my original Flextone III. Sounds like it should be cool. Cheers.

You can try opening up the FBV and hitting the contact point with some DeOxit contact cleaner. It usually resolves the problem for quite a while. The used market for the FBVs is pretty healthy too btw as the new FBV3 is out.

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone please tell me exactly what model pedal I need for my Line6 flextone 111. I have purchased two pedals and none work and I havnt found any clear postings of what pedal goes with what amps. Very frustrated. Would be grateful for any help

Can someone please tell me exactly what model pedal I need for my Line6 flextone 111. I have purchased two pedals and none work and I havnt found any clear postings of what pedal goes with what amps. Very frustrated. Would be grateful for any help

Triryche pointed you at the right page. There are oodles of controllers but for a Flex3 I would suggest a FBV Shortboard MKI or MKII - find one used if you can. Those will help you get the most out of the Flexy. :)