Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Looking for Goldtop JTVp

Hey everyone,

i decided i'm going to get a JTV for one of the bands im playing in (a covers-gig).
Had my eyes set on the gold p90 one, unfortunately it's been out of production for quite a while now,

as i see. Which is a pity, as it's an absolute stunner... So, in a nutshell, if anybody here is considering

parting with his, i'm definitely interested in picking it up, for a good price (provided it's in good condition

and working as expected). Drop me a line here, or you may also contact me at bluepowder@gmx.de,

and we'll work something out.

Thanks for now! :)

Regards, bluepowder

PS: if this is in any way, shape or form against the rules of conduct for this forum, i apologize and assure you

that it's not going to happen again ;)

Hey everyone,

i decided i'm going to get a JTV for one of the bands im playing in (a covers-gig).

Had my eyes set on the gold p90 one, unfortunately it's been out of production for quite a while now,

as i see. Which is a pity, as it's an absolute stunner... So, in a nutshell, if anybody here is considering

parting with his, i'm definitely interested in picking it up, for a good price (provided it's in good condition

and working as expected). Drop me a line here, or you may also contact me at bluepowder@gmx.de,

and we'll work something out.

Thanks for now! :)

Regards, bluepowder

PS: if this is in any way, shape or form against the rules of conduct for this forum, i apologize and assure you

that it's not going to happen again ;)

Some guy in Western Australia just sold one for $750AUD - that's around $550US. I did think about it - if I knew they were discontinued......

Some guy in Western Australia just sold one for $750AUD - that's around $550US. I did think about it - if I knew they were discontinued......

Thx for the Headsup! :) Maybe I should have stated that i am located in Germany, but am certainly willing to cough up

the money for s/h to Europe. Alas, seeing as they seem to be rather sought after and only very, very few available from time to time,

maybe i should kiss the idea goodbye altogether and just settle for either a black or tobacco one. Unless some offer comes flying in

rather shortly now, I think i will just go and pull the trigger on either of those options for now, and depending on wether i think i'm going

to need another variax as backup or not, and wether or not i happen to come across a goldtop by accident, i might go for one then.

Thx for the Headsup! :) Maybe I should have stated that i am located in Germany, but am certainly willing to cough up

the money for s/h to Europe. Alas, seeing as they seem to be rather sought after and only very, very few available from time to time,

maybe i should kiss the idea goodbye altogether and just settle for either a black or tobacco one. Unless some offer comes flying in

rather shortly now, I think i will just go and pull the trigger on either of those options for now, and depending on wether i think i'm going

to need another variax as backup or not, and wether or not i happen to come across a goldtop by accident, i might go for one then.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Line-6-Variax-James-Tyler-JTV-90-Gold-top-P90-/162519591166?hash=item25d6ec28fe:g:VkUAAOSw42dZHIbg

• Upvote 1

thx a bunch! of course, this comes exactly the day after i pulled the trigger on a new TBS JTV59... what else... :D

i still think i'm going to go for this one, though, after all i am going to need a backup of some sorts (at least that's

what i tell myself, ha ha :D )

@eenymason: thx, man, i managed to snatch it up, for a decent price even. pried it from the seller's hands for a fixed amount instead of waiting for the

end of the auction, only to be outbid last minute. had that happen to me once too often... not this time! so thx again, buddy, you really helped me out there!

didn't think for a minute that this posting was actually going to work as well as it did. well, just goes to show that you never know... anyway, case closed,

goldilocks is on it's way to papa, and the brandnew JTV is - probably - going to be returned to sender unplayed, maybe even with the box unopened.

@eenymason: thx, man, i managed to snatch it up, for a decent price even. pried it from the seller's hands for a fixed amount instead of waiting for the

end of the auction, only to be outbid last minute. had that happen to me once too often... not this time! so thx again, buddy, you really helped me out there!

didn't think for a minute that this posting was actually going to work as well as it did. well, just goes to show that you never know... anyway, case closed,

goldilocks is on it's way to papa, and the brandnew JTV is - probably - going to be returned to sender unplayed, maybe even with the box unopened.

cool - glad to hear it....