Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Ios7 And M20d Ipad App

Anyone know if there are any compatibility issues with the M20d iPad app and iOS7?? I couldn't find anything on the Line6 news, FAQ or forum pages addressing the iOS update?? We have a live gig in a couple of weeks and I don't want to find out then if there are issues. To be safe, I'll probably just stick w/ iOS6 until after the gig.

Hi there, no issues to report after our gig last night. Set list maker, Cicada Pageflip, M20d remote are all working fine in iOS 7.

But I had to reconnect the M20. It is recognized as "device" now on the WLAN settings in iOS 7 and complaining that the M20 is not connected to the internet. Just set list maker rendering some pdf's now, but that's for another forum.

Hey, Line6, what have you thought by not connecting the M20 to the internet? ;) Just think about the possibilities! We could stream our gigs live to our user profiles on the Line6 Site (just kidding, found the message about internet connection in IOS too funny) :D