Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Stagesource speakers with Midas M32

Hi, I am new to line6 stagesource speakers. Just got 4 L3t's with 4 L3s's subs setup with Midas M32. Please help me how to set this right. Do I have to use Link6 cable or just regular xlr? Which crossover setting for this speakers. Thanks so much for all of your help

Best regards

Tran

L6Link is a proprietary system, so any connections form other desks needs to be analog.

Run an ordinary XLR from main out L on your Midas to first L3s on Left

Run an ordinary XLR from main out R on your Midas to first L3s on Left

Run L6Link cable to daisy chain all the Line6 speakers via their L6Link in/outs

Set Crossover frequency on L3s

Alternatively, you can cable each side of the stage from its dedicated L/R output and just run the L6Link daisy chain within the 4 speakers in the stack on each side.

There's a visual of the recommended setup on page 22 of the stagesource L3s manual:

#http://uk.line6.com/data/6/0a06434d9ac8502007180aca2/application/pdf/StageSource%20L3%20Quick%20Start%20Guide%20-%20English%20(%20Rev%20C%20).pdf

As SiWatts69 indicated your Midas M32 cannot communicate via L6 with the Stagesource speakers. The M32 does not have an L6 Link digital output; you need to use its analog outputs, which also happen to be XLR but do not handle the proprietary L6 Link protocol.