Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

CREATING A DUAL DELAY

Bobbiecool33

Hey guys. I'm new to all of this so please be gentle! I am hoping to acieve a dual delay sound with either an effect that can achieve 2 seperate delays or a split signal chain. I do not want 2 delays in line otherwise one delay will repeat the other, which I do not want. Can anyone help please?

Thanks.

Not sure what effect you are going for, but I use two delays in line on my lead patches. The first is a Digital Delay set to 95 ms, which provides a cool doubling effect. The second is the Dynamic Delay HD set to 450 ms for a more traditional echo. To me this combo sounds amazing!

The Firehawk FX does not support a split/dual signal path. You can use two delays in-line, but I know that's not what you want.

Unless you use 2 real delay units in the effects loop on the Left and Right channels ;-)

Or maybe just one on the left channel and use a built in firewhawk delay on the right channel.

Depends on what kind of effect you are trying to achieve ..

What effect are you looking for?