Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Lots of problems with the UX2 (first quiet sound, now no sound at all)

Hello guys, I hope somebody here can help me, Ive been trying to figure this one out for quite a while now and it only seems to get worse.

So what happened.
Ive got the UX2 connetcted to Swissonic Sub10 which connects to 2 Swissonic ASM5 speakers.
I just listened to amazon music when it all of a sudden became really quiet. The sub didnt make any sound (indicated by the red stand-by LED) and the speakers were really really quiet. The headphones however still worked.
I checked all knobs (all turned up) and cables (no cracks whatever) and reinstalled the UX2 drivers. Now there is no sound at all.

I also checked the Windows 7 sound settings and tested but now for some reason now after a few reboots the UX2 is not even an audio output device in the mixer anymore, though Windows 7 recognizes it in the recording devices menu (see screenshots).

Is this a UX2 issue? Or could for some reason the Sub or the monitors be suddenly damaged?

I hope somebody can help me get that stuff working again, and excuse the German screenshots and my mazy English :) 

edit:
At least I got it back into the audio devices now. It was inactive, no idea why, maybe with all the driver reinstalling and rebooting it became inactive. However, there is still no sound at all through the Analog Outs, Headphones do have sound.

post-1743526-0-29139900-1496416661_thumb.png

post-1743526-0-77734800-1496416668_thumb.png