Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Buying a Used UX2 - Can I get Ableton Live, Pod Farm, Riffworks or other useful software that came with it or is useful?

Hi, I am about to buy a used UX2 from Amazon and I am not sure if the software is with it or not. Can this software that lists with it (or other software) be downloaded. I am especially interested in Ableton live or recording software that comes with it or might be useful (example drum software, etc)?  Thank you!

Hi, Not sure if Live and Riffworks come as free downloads as the cds were linked to Line 6. When I got my cds with my ux2 I know that the Live was a Lite version and has some limits, but it is extremely handy for doing things like stretching audio and writing songs. I don't think I really used riffworks. I can't remember how the licensing works for the ux2 and pod farm but I think as long as you have the ux2, you can get pod farm (download) licensed. Someone else will know.

For drums I use Hydrogen (it is free) and recording I use Zynewave Podium.

God Bless

David