Photo

Buying a Used UX2 - Can I get Ableton Live, Pod Farm, Riffworks or other useful software that came with it or is useful?

line 6 ux2 ableton riffworks pod farm software download

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 garvanitis

garvanitis

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 09:08 AM

Hi, I am about to buy a used UX2 from Amazon and I am not sure if the software is with it or not. Can this software that lists with it (or other software) be downloaded. I am especially interested in Ableton live or recording software that comes with it or might be useful (example drum software, etc)?  Thank you!

#2 hulbert

hulbert

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Registered Products:1

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:42 AM

Hi, Not sure if Live and Riffworks come as free downloads as the cds were linked to Line 6. When I got my cds with my ux2 I know that the Live was a Lite version and has some limits, but it is extremely handy for doing things like stretching audio and writing songs. I don't think I really used riffworks. I can't remember how the licensing works for the ux2 and pod farm but I think as long as you have the ux2, you can get pod farm (download) licensed. Someone else will know.

For drums I use Hydrogen (it is free) and recording I use Zynewave Podium.

God Bless

David

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: line 6, ux2, ableton, riffworks, pod farm, software, download