Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Changing between snapshots with different delay times

Shinji13

Hi everyone,

Only had my Helix LT for a couple of days, I'm coming from using an M13 into a Blackstar HT20, I've set up 4 snapshots, with different delay models and times. When I switch from one to another, the difference in delay time is really noticeable, even with trails off, its like playing a chord and turning the delay time knob quickly as its changing between snapshots. I'm still fumbling my way around, so I've probably not set up the snapshots correctly.

Any help would be great.

Hi everyone,

Only had my Helix LT for a couple of days, I'm coming from using an M13 into a Blackstar HT20, I've set up 4 snapshots, with different delay models and times. When I switch from one to another, the difference in delay time is really noticeable, even with trails off, its like playing a chord and turning the delay time knob quickly as its changing between snapshots. I'm still fumbling my way around, so I've probably not set up the snapshots correctly.

Any help would be great.

Go to Global Settings>Preferences>Tap Temp Pitch. Change it from accurate to transparent. Accurate- it will sound like to bend over and adjust the delay time while playing, gets all glitchy. Transparent will be just that, you won't hear any sound changes. 

• Upvote 2

Brilliant, never even knew about that setting! There's so much to the Helix its' going to be a lot of tweaking to get things right, but even after a couple of days I've got some amazing amp tones out of it. Thanks again.