Photo

Line 6 G50 receiver using two channels and none!?

receiver channels double selection transmitter problem

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 caldwell159a

caldwell159a

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Registered Products:1

Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:35 AM

Hello,

My receiver recognizes transmitted channels in an unpredictable way. At first I thought it was down to the transmitter, so bought a new one - however, I have discovered that the problem is identical for both the old and the new transmitter.  Channels 1, 2 , 11 and 12 set on the transmitter do not connect with those channels on the receiver.  However, channels 3,4,5 and 6 on the transmitters, do connect to those receiver channels respectively - 3 to 1, 4 to 2, 5 to 11 and 6 to 2. Channels 13 and 14 on the transmitters do not work at all.  All other numbers 7 to 10 work correctly with their respective transmitter and receiver settings.

Table below may help.

Can this be fixed, or do I need a new receiver?

Many thanks

Bill.

Channel                              Transmitter                                      Receiver Channel

1                                           N                                                         N           

2                                           N                                                         N

3                                           y                                                          y             3             11

4                                           y                                                          y             4             12

5                                           y                                                          y             5             1

6                                           y                                                          y             6             2

7                                           y                                                          y             7

8                                           y                                                          y             6

9                                           y                                                          y             9

10                                        y                                                          y             10

11                                        N                                                         N            11

12                                        N                                                         N            12

13                                        N

14                                        N

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: receiver, channels, double, selection, transmitter, problem