Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Can't register UX2

Hello everyone I just bought a Ux2 (second hand), I already downloaded the drivers from the line 6 page. I actually downloaded them twice. One directly from the line 6 page and another round from the Line 6 Monkey software. Well the thing is when I go to the Licence Manager on the Devices section appears my Computer (authorized) and then my UX2 which appears unauthorized. When I hit the authorize button a message appears me that says:

"Error attempting to authorize your device.

Code 80000002

Invalid Parameter"

I also tried going to http://line6.com/account/registergear/ to register but another message appears:

There was an error processing your submission.

ESN could not be verified. Please confirm the supplied USN. ( Error: 523)

Can anyone help me? :)

Thanks in advance! I'm an avid line 6 user who had owned many of their products like spider jam, spider iv (halfstack), dl4, m13, echopark and g30.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I might've figured it out! I think it's a USB driver issue.

Try restarting your computer (mine crashed, but same difference), then launch Monkey. When I did, it recognized my UX1, but I still didn't get any sound in Pod Farm. I went back to Monkey and re-installed the USB firmware. Everything seems to be working normally now.

I assumed its a driver problem because I unplugged my mouse to try that USB port (just in case the port I had the UX1 in was busted or something) and my mouse wouldn't turn back on after plugging it back in. I don't know what caused it, because I was literally playing 20 minutes ago with no issues at all.

I don't know if it was just the grace of the Gods shining down on me, but I hope you guys can get it worked out!

• 5 years later...