3 replies to this topic

#1 LarryWilliams

LarryWilliams

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:06 AM

Just got this a few weeks ago.   I have created some patches I like but the one thing I cannot figure out is HOW to get the TAP tempo to work with the delay.   I am creating sounds in the latest Workbench.   The only way I can change sounds is there.

I can turn the delay on or off at the POD footswitch, but using the TAP switch does nothing except change the speed of the flashing light around the switch.

Can someone help?

#2 hurghanico

hurghanico

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1397 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:34 AM

Just got this a few weeks ago.   I have created some patches I like but the one thing I cannot figure out is HOW to get the TAP tempo to work with the delay.   I am creating sounds in the latest Workbench.   The only way I can change sounds is there.

I can turn the delay on or off at the POD footswitch, but using the TAP switch does nothing except change the speed of the flashing light around the switch.

Can someone help?

when you edit the delay tempo parameter choose a rhythmic figure note and not an absolute value

#3 silverhead

silverhead

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 11462 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario, Canada

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:35 AM

(I presume you mean HD500 Edit, not Workbench.)

You need to set the Delay FX parameter to one of the note-based settings, not a specific bpm. If you set the Delay to a specific bpm, that overrides the Tap Tempo feature. If you set the Delay to something like a 1/4 note, or an 1/8 note, then the Tap Tempo feature will work.

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
.... John Lennon

#4 LarryWilliams

LarryWilliams

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:39 AM

I am pretty sure I did that.  But I will try that again tonight.

The tap feature works perfectly with the factory presets. So, I know it functions.

Yeah, HD500 Edit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users