Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Help Finding Factory Patches for HD500

overdub

Hello friends and neighbors!

Do any of you know where I could find a bundle of all the presets/patches that would have come with the most recent HD500 update?  I have all of my own patches saved from several years of tweaking but have just about wiped out all of the factory patches.  It would be good to have the patches for a couple of reasons...one, just to see if there are any of those that I would like to use and two, if I decide to upgrade my pedal, I'm sure that anyone interested in buying my HD500 would like to have it set up as a new pedal off the shelf.

I haven't found factory packages of patches anywhere but I'd bet some of you just might have saved them.  I'd appreciate any assistance with this little problem.  Thanks!

Dub Campbell

1. You didn't look very hard. The forum is littered with them. 

2. If it has been that long --- when was the last time you installed firmware? 

2a. Factory patches have change since 1.0. 

2b. Installing firmware gives you updates to the machine, but can also reinstall the patches. 

2c. If you sell your device, installing firmware and doing a global reset will also set all settings back to default.