Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Help sound pod output levels

riccardob80

Hello i got a podhd 500x, 2x12 marshall case and carvin legacy. I've hooked up to 4 cables and it's all right! I need to handle only the effects and I have no idea how to start to have a suffocating sound bench. One problem I encountered is leveling out of the pod an equal level for all effects, how can I start?

• Downvote 1

Hello i got a podhd 500x, 2x12 marshall case and carvin legacy. I've hooked up to 4 cables and it's all right! I need to handle only the effects and I have no idea how to start to have a suffocating sound bench. One problem I encountered is leveling out of the pod an equal level for all effects, how can I start?

There is a trick that one guy here suggested (pianoguyy). Use the CD/MP3 input and play something there. Since this is input will have the same volume level in every patch you are in, try to level the output of all your patches to that level. 

What I did was download a level meter and monitor patch levels when i'm working in the EDIT software. I go in to computer from the HD500x via USB cable to use EDIT. If you run windows, http://www.darkwooddesigns.co.uk/pc2/meters.html has a few good meters that are free. 

I hope this suitable for what you're looking to do.

-Eric