2 replies to this topic

#1 ssgroup

ssgroup

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:19 PM

I am having a problem maybe you guys can help me with.

Migrated from PPOD to HD500, thinking there was some cross pollination in Line 6 settings..

Is there a place where I can get the Pocket Pod band, songs, presets, to load into the HD500?

I had a preset in my PPod that was great, hoping to find it in the HD500, but now I am lost in a world of completely different amps and cabs trying to build up that tone from scratch only to find it's getting close, but not really. Which is leading to me not being inspired to play. Doesn't help that the wah in the HD does't sound anything like my previous wah...

I'm thinking about going back to the PPod, which is nuts, but tone is tone. Seemed like more amps and cabs in there.

So where can I get a Crybaby wah patch and Pocket Pod tones to put in this thing...?

#2 silverhead

silverhead

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 11367 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario, Canada

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:03 AM

Your PPod presets can not be imported into a Pod HD device. The internal modeling is completely different. I think you should consider the HD500 as a completely new device (which it is) and concentrate on learning to get superior tones from scratch. You can start with Customtone if you wish for some good starters.

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
.... John Lennon

#3 ssgroup

ssgroup

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:10 AM

Your PPod presets can not be imported into a Pod HD device. The internal modeling is completely different. I think you should consider the HD500 as a completely new device (which it is) and concentrate on learning to get superior tones from scratch. You can start with Customtone if you wish for some good starters.

Thanks for the reply. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tone, pocket pod, hairspray

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users