Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod HD 500X not reset!

RenatoStaut

Sorry about my English! My POD HD 500X will not boot up any more. It stays on the home screen with the Line 6 logo in looping. I'm from Brazil and the official importer claims that only by touching the main plate will it work again. The problem that the board is more expensive than a new Pod. I am very sad because I am a big fan of Line 6 and I have my HD500X less than three years old. Since my purchase I had to do the factory reset more than twice because of this problem, but now the reset does not work anymore. This is a very expensive product in Brazil, I can not just throw it in the trash. Please help me!

the official importer claims that only by touching the main plate will it work again.

I'm not sure what this means exactly, but if its a hardware issue, and one or more boards need to be replaced, then there probably isn't much you can do. A fried board is a fried board...