Photo

POD HD series has the same stompbox than Pod XT Pro rack?

stompbox pod hd pod xt pro keane tim rice oxley

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 yampod

yampod

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Registered Products:1

Posted 02 September 2017 - 03:11 PM

Hello People.

I just want to know if the Pod HD500 (i have this one) has the same stompbox found in a Pod XT Pro rack... of if there are difference between them.

Let me tell you that i am in a Keane tribute band where the piano player use Pod XT Pro racks to recreate the sounds of their songs in live situations. I try to recreate the sounds of the live shows of some of their songs like Is It Any Wonder in my Pod HD500 but i couldn't, so i was wondering if the reason of that is because there are different stompbox pedals between them so in that case i will need to buy the same rack that he use (Pod XT Pro) or i just didn't notice that both of them (The POD HD and the XT Pro) has the same pedals included on them...

Thanks and i wait for your answers!

#2 yampod

yampod

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Registered Products:1

Posted 04 September 2017 - 11:39 AM

some of the stompboxes have been modeled for both units, and other ones are available only in the XT or the HD, but the point is that the XT and HD modeling technologies are different from each other and based on different modeling engines, and therefore they sound different, and the available parameters controls of the models on each platform give different results

Thanks for your reply!

#3 scott58

scott58

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 06:32 PM

The HD is far superior to the xt.

#4 spaceatl

spaceatl

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 5344 posts
  • Registered Products:6

Posted 05 September 2017 - 02:14 PM

Most of the HD FX are M series models.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stompbox, pod hd, pod xt pro, keane, tim rice oxley