Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Any ideas on getting a Rig Kontrol 3 working with Sierra and Native?

spindizzy

I'm happily using Native and loving it so far.

I also have an NI Rig Kontrol 3 plugged into my Mac but because of weird support decisions made by NI* it's no longer supported by their Controller Editor software so the only thing that it responds to is Guitar Rig.

Any suggestions for working around this to use it to map to Helix Native would be fantastic, with footswitches and an expression controller with toe switch it's perfect for the job.

* They claim it's all Apple's fault but none of the things they reference actually match Apple support documentation. It looks just like yet another case of NI creating orphan products, they have a lot of form with this.

• 2 months later...

Hi... i too have a rig kontrol 3. Although i havent used with helix native i have successfully used with amplitube using it as a midi device...there are 2 youtube videos from a guy in south america showing how..if you cant find them .. i can help you. Let me know 😊