2 replies to this topic

#1 JamesHiscox

JamesHiscox

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:48 PM

Hi guys.  I have had my PodHD400 for nearly a year and have only recently tried using Pod HD400 Edit.  The problem is that I have downloaded and installed everything, yet it will not recognize the input, even though my computer does, and I can record into Garageband (although the sounds aren't anywhere near as good as when it is coming out of my amp?).  I have checked all the settings and it should be right.  Help please.  Thanks.

#2 silverhead

silverhead

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 11386 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario, Canada

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:48 AM

...  I have checked all the settings and it should be right.  Help please. .....

This makes it a little difficult to help because we don't have much info. If indeed, the settings are all correct then there could be a hardware problem and you will need to take the device (or your computer) in for repair.

However it is quite possible that there is a problem with settings or setup, and we will be able to help if we have more info. Please describe exactly your setup - all pieces of equipment you are using - and how you did the installation. Does Line 6 Monkey recognize your HD400? Are you using a separate audio interface? How are you monitoring your sound? What output mode are you using? .... etc., etc.

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
.... John Lennon

#3 BigChas52

BigChas52

Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 2764 posts
  • LocationWashington, DC

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:09 AM

Also, make sure you are using a USB 2.0 post.  Many of the newer computers (like mine) come with a ton of USB 3.0 ports, but only a few USB 2.0 ports.  I was having a similar difficulty until I switched ports.  I don't know if this will solve your issue, but it's worth a try.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users