tom_goober

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 September 2017 - 03:05 AM

Hi,

recently my Line 6 Relay G30 stopped working during a live gig (not the first time) When I looked at the belt pack the lights were purple and blue.

When I switch the belt pack on, the lights flash orange (audio) Purple (battery) then blue (battery) Is this normal?

If anyone know why this is I'd love to find out if I need to repair the belt pack, or if I need a new one. 

Also is there a reference page online which charts the meanings of the colours on the belt pack?

Thanks in advance with any tips

#2 jbuhajla

jbuhajla

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1515 posts
  • LocationDenton TX
  • Registered Products:4

Posted 18 September 2017 - 10:36 AM

Manuals can be found here:

http://line6.com/support/manuals/

Disclaimer: All my opinions referencing the Helix (and all other products) are based upon my personal playing tastes and gear. I am not a high gain amp player and play primarily electrics with single coil pickups. Your tastes and gear will vary. I could be wrong about anything I am posting about. Consult your equipment's manual before attempting any of my suggestions. I am not an audio engineer, but I am an electrical engineer. I will still be wrong about many things despite my academic background. My first Line 6 product was the Ax212 modeling amp combo and floor board. Rock on...

Ephesians 5:19- ...addressing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody to the Lord with your heart

#3 tom_goober

tom_goober

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 September 2017 - 11:39 PM

Manuals can be found here:

http://line6.com/support/manuals/

Hi, many thanks for this link - I have this manual and unfortunatly there's no reference in it to the colour co-ordination on my belt pack of which I am experiencing. I am getting a connection, however it drops out here and there during concerts. Maybe the system is past it.

#4 jbuhajla

jbuhajla

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1515 posts
  • LocationDenton TX
  • Registered Products:4

Posted 19 September 2017 - 06:38 AM

Hi, many thanks for this link - I have this manual and unfortunatly there's no reference in it to the colour co-ordination on my belt pack of which I am experiencing. I am getting a connection, however it drops out here and there during concerts. Maybe the system is past it.

Open a support ticket and they will be able to help you through issue, the LED color code sequence, and what they mean. 

Disclaimer: All my opinions referencing the Helix (and all other products) are based upon my personal playing tastes and gear. I am not a high gain amp player and play primarily electrics with single coil pickups. Your tastes and gear will vary. I could be wrong about anything I am posting about. Consult your equipment's manual before attempting any of my suggestions. I am not an audio engineer, but I am an electrical engineer. I will still be wrong about many things despite my academic background. My first Line 6 product was the Ax212 modeling amp combo and floor board. Rock on...

Ephesians 5:19- ...addressing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody to the Lord with your heart