#1 BuleriaChk

BuleriaChk

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts
  • Registered Products:4

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:10 AM

How do I remove gear from a user tone?  (e.g., want to remove a chorus or amp from the tone?)

I've tried swiping left, and that doesn't seem to work for me (I[m using an iPhone 6s).

Any suggestions?  Is there a User Guide?

#2 Smashcraaft

Smashcraaft

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 440 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Registered Products:7

Posted 18 September 2017 - 11:27 AM

Click it, hold and pull it down to its colored box. Gone :)
"I´m from Germany and I try to express myself understandable. But anyway… please excuse my poor english!"
FRFR-Setup: Variax JTV59 / 600 > POD HD500x / POD HD500 > Yamaha DBR12 / Superlux SF12A
One pedal to rule them all, One pedal to find them.One pedal to bring them all and in the darkness bind 'em.

#3 BuleriaChk

BuleriaChk

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 11:52 AM

That worked, thanks!  I'd never have figured that out unless a happy accident.

Where is the manual so I can RTFM....?   :)

(or is that a normal procedure that every iPhone user should know?  I'm a Windows guy, and got dragged into iPhone kicking and screaming against my will until I discovered everything is a lot cheaper and sort of better (I still do heavy music production in Ableton Live and Maschine.... :)

But for mobility - my iPhone 6s/iPad Air + iLoud is simply extraordinary... an Pod Mobile really sounds very decent indeed for my uses...

(all I really need is the Tube Preamp...and a bit of reverb)...

#4 Smashcraaft

Smashcraaft

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 440 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Registered Products:7

Posted 19 September 2017 - 01:16 AM

Your welcome! I didn't figured out some things by myself, f.e. how to finally delete selfmade presets (not only from a setlist) or how to exchange presets between my iPhone 5 and my iPad 4 the best way (without creating douplicates (which can't be deleted) all the way).

"I´m from Germany and I try to express myself understandable. But anyway… please excuse my poor english!"
FRFR-Setup: Variax JTV59 / 600 > POD HD500x / POD HD500 > Yamaha DBR12 / Superlux SF12A
One pedal to rule them all, One pedal to find them.One pedal to bring them all and in the darkness bind 'em.

#5 BuleriaChk

BuleriaChk

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 06:58 AM

Your welcome! I didn't figured out some things by myself, f.e. how to finally delete selfmade presets (not only from a setlist) or how to exchange presets between my iPhone 5 and my iPad 4 the best way (without creating douplicates (which can't be deleted) all the way).

Great! Thanks for warning me.. :)