Photo

Effects On The M9 And X3l Aren't The Same, Huh?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 es336td

es336td

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts
  • LocationSumerduck, Virginia

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:36 PM

I have two rigs; one that has an M9 for most all effects and one that is just the X3Live.   Depending on the size of the room, or the band I'm playing with, I bring both, but use one or the other.  Just found a patch I like on my X3L, Bubble Eko.  There are a few tunes that would work well on.   Checked on my M9; not there.  Also found out pitch shifter and harmonizer that I love on the M9 aren't on the X3L.   Has anyone come up with something that sounds close to the Bubble Eko on the M9?

Thanx

#2 es336td

es336td

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:54 AM

I have two rigs; one that has an M9 for most all effects and one that is just the X3Live.   Depending on the size of the room, or the band I'm playing with, I bring both, but use one or the other.  Just found a patch I like on my X3L, Bubble Eko.  There are a few tunes that would work well on.   Checked on my M9; not there.  Also found out pitch shifter and harmonizer that I love on the M9 aren't on the X3L.   Has anyone come up with something that sounds close to the Bubble Eko on the M9?

Thanx

No, huh?

#3 es336td

es336td

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:05 AM

Reading through the manuals... it appears the X3L Bubble Eko is a modified Sweep Echo.  I guess I could mess with that.  Has anyone else done something similar?  Thanx.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users