Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Hd Sounding Too Thin On Solid State Resolved.

yxyxyxy

On your HD volume's outputs  Pan both A & B to 100% LEFT, that will be mono going into your SS amp (bridged) mode to get the full signal flow of the HD. I have the Carvin DCM 200l amp that im using in mono bridge 200 Watts, and its input requires the use of channel 1  for bridging. I made the mistake of going centered volumes on ch 1 and 2 on the HD and the result was either loss or no signal from ch 2 cuz it was offset on center and needed to be directed LEFT to get the full effect.

On your HD volume's outputs  Pan both A & B to 100% LEFT, that will be mono going into your SS amp (bridged) mode to get the full signal flow of the HD. I have the Carvin DCM 200l amp that im using in mono bridge 200 Watts, and its input requires the use of channel 1  for bridging. I made the mistake of going centered volumes on ch 1 and 2 on the HD and the result was either loss or no signal from ch 2 cuz it was offset on center and needed to be directed LEFT to get the full effect.

Also most of the effects on the pod are in Mono, maybe im wrong but if the preset effects are in Stereo then I'll try re routing my amp in stereo and go 100% Right and 100% Left and let you guys know or if so you let me know how this works out, Good Luck.