In mid-June 2013, I bought Mixer Line6 Sound Scape M20d and I upgraded it to version 1.10 as soon as I got it. It worked very well. Update 1.20 came in last week, and I updated that aswell. It all went smooth.
After that, I noticed that the analog output generated some errors. Sometimes left or right channel starts to scratch/noise and soon after that strenght falls down to ~ -20dB, although it remains the same on VU meter. If I raiste the master after that (+5 or more dB) everything sonds alright. So something is happening as if limiter would close the channel. I would also like to mention that I checked all of the possible paths in settings and I cannot find anything plus I dont have limiter on master. But this gets even more interesting since this error is moving to other channels aswell.
As of now, this mixer is useless. All of this is only happening on analog output. L6 line is working flawlessly. Im asking for your help. I'm sure problem is in software, and I need some advice on how to fix it. Thank you,