Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

No Customtone access with new Spider V Remote software

jeffrev01

I was happy to see that Line 6 finally added a computer-based version of the Spider V Remote app so that I can dig in deeper on my computer screen and change tones while using a DAW. There was also talk in the email that I received of downloading new tones from the customtone.com website to upload and use in the app. I have not found this to be true. The customtone page does not list the Spider V and when I try and download a tone I get a message that says "Valid product registration or software purchase required to use CustomTone. I have registered my Spider and so this message is quite confusing Love my Spider but please work out the kinks.

• Upvote 1

There is no Custom Tone option for Spider V at this time. Only the original mobile based apps have options for the User community upload and Custom sounds.

PC and Mac options became available just a short time ago. If any features are to be added that may come at a later time.