Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Distortion Models On 500

Metalchef

Got a couple more things I was wondering anybody have any kick lollipop dirty and High gain tones they achieve through a certain model. I am a huge fan of the Classic Distortion for Slash tones and adding it to the Line 6 Drive with the Park 75 Amp to get my Smashing Pumpkins tone. I also have found a lot of use with the Tube Driver, Overdrive and Color drive ( classic 60's early 70's rock tones it does a good job). I know these are pretty redundant questions being asked but after a while with my set up I am now comfortable sharing so I did. But als a lot of newbies popping up and I know these were some of my initial ponderings. These forums were a great help to me. Anyways my findings with the classic distortion is that it's a wonderful Tone but what's with the filter I can't get it past about 49% after that it's a drastic mids Slayer. I mean kills it. ( same findings as meambobbo too in that u have to keep bass and treble close as well. Also took me awhile to figure out how best to set the compressors.