Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Recreating V-Tron Talk filter

liveman

Hi I'm almost about to make the leap from a HD500X to a helix.  I downloaded the demo Helix VST in order to start the task of moving over my patches.  I had one on the HD500X which made good use of 2 filter pedals - Synth - o - matic & V-tron.  On the Helix there are only 3 devices in the filter category vs 17 on the HD500x.  Are there any plans to release new effects bundles? I have to admit I was a bit surprised at the disparity here.  Also  what would be a good way of emulating the  Synth - o - matic & V-tron in the Helix world.

We are hoping so! More effects is better in my book. But the nice thing about the helix is that you have the fx loops so you can run your Pod into it and use those effects inside helix. That is what I am doing with my digitech Rp360xp because it has some effects that I use that helix lacks.