Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Podfarm download problems

Hi,

I have a Toneport GX and a UX2 which I've used with Podfarm on a laptop. I've recently got another laptop and I've tried to download Podfarm but it doesn't seem available to download. It seems that Podfarm 2 is but there's a problem. I don't have a licence for Podfarm2. Is there anywhere that I can still get a copy of the Podfarm which works with the line 6 interfaces that I have?

Thanks,

Eric

The PF2 download started for me just fine. As far as the interfaces you have it depends as depending on the age it could be PF1 or 2.  Red Faced one = PF1 (free) Blackface could be either.

I would try again as it might be a network issue on your end.

You should get a licence to use podfarm with both the gx and the ux2. Have you registered your new laptop to one of your devices on your account page? In the same way, I can't download podfarm tones on any other computer other than the one my ux1 is registered to.