Photo

How to register a product on line6 account if the receive is lost?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dethnightwarrior

dethnightwarrior

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationBrescia (BS) , ITALY
  • Registered Products:1

Posted 10 December 2017 - 07:15 AM

hello Guys, i m here for the first time, im tryng to use Line6 services , i bought a new Pod hd 500 x, but i lost the receive and i don t remember where i bought it, probably in amazon last summer. without receive i can't register nothing and acces to no services , right? who can i contact? how to do? thank u guys

#2 silverhead

silverhead

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 15922 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
  • Registered Products:16

Posted 10 December 2017 - 02:30 PM

Contact Line 6. Use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page.

Not sure exactly what you mean by the 'receive'. If you mean the receipt that's only an issue if you need a warranty service. You can still register your device and obtain normal service without the receipt.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
.... John Lennon

#3 BillBee

BillBee

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2531 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • Registered Products:8

Posted 11 December 2017 - 04:21 AM

Amazon and nearly every online store will have a record of your purchase. Check your old emails too for clues.

Smell the glove.

#4 pianoguyy

pianoguyy

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2028 posts
  • Registered Products:2

Posted 11 December 2017 - 12:39 PM

You can sign up with L6 the same as people who have stolen their units or bought them used. 

As previously stated, a purchase date and/or price is only needed if you need warranty work. But it is not needed if you just want to download some updates.

And it sure would be nice if I could use 500edit on my Android Phone or Android Tablet to manage my Pod when not at home.

Even if it needs to be a '500 Lite' version that only allows for the import and export of patches, and not a full-fledged working program.

Something needs done.