Photo

Patches Don't Load

Best Answer SiCantwell , 06 May 2013 - 05:45 PM

Oops, never mind. Using the FX loop for a boost, but I had the patch cord in the wrong plug. Problem solved.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SiCantwell

SiCantwell

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:47 AM

Last night I played out with my new HD500 for the first time. I noticed something I'd encountered once at home. A couple of the patches didn't load when I stepped on the footswitch.
That happened at home, but the Pod was hooked up to my computer and the patch would load when I double-clicked on the Pod Editor version, just not when I stepped on the footswitch.
I hope it's not a defective unit. One that wouldn't load was on footswitch A, another was a couple of banks or tiers up on foot switch C. I tried several times and the problem persisted. I don't think it's a bad button, just some setting.
Have you ever encountered this? Any ideas what I should check?

#2 GTLazer

GTLazer

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:36 PM

Possibly edited patches that you hadn't yet sent to the POD? (Just an idea; I haven't tried it on mine)

Try the same patches while not plugged into the computer.

You like my answer? Hit the up arrow. You no like my answer? Hit the down arrow. Sorted.

#3 SiCantwell

SiCantwell

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 02:26 PM

It's more accurate to say the patch loads, but no sound comes out. One doesn't have an amp -- I was trying to make it as clean as possible. I'll restore the amp sound and see if that gets me any output.

#4 SiCantwell

SiCantwell

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:45 PM   Best Answer

Oops, never mind. Using the FX loop for a boost, but I had the patch cord in the wrong plug. Problem solved.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users