Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

JTV69 model knob trem bar and input

Hello, I just got a used jtv69 serial#11090182 can anyone tell me is this a version one? where can I get a replacement trem bar? when plugged into HD500X  with RJ45 the power seems not to be stable.does the input need replacing? the model knob does not turn on and off reliably it takes a couple tries usually. is this common? I like the guitar but do not want to deal with touchy electrical stuff. anyone out there experienced with these problems and or solutions to them ? thanks in advance for any help.

Paule.

Correct, wasn't new. Bad way to start out a good experience.

Selling a something as new when it's not is considered fraud.

eBay wouldn't like that and typically, in my experience, want customers to be satisfied,

so I would think they would be okay with returning it for the reasons you mentioned above.

If you were to hold onto it, being the guitar repair guy at Line6, I could bring the guitar

back up to spec, if needed. Just so you have options. That would be set up through customer support.