Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

AT2035 and Line 6 UX2 not picking up any sound

So I got my AT2035 and Line 6 UX2 about a year ago now and I am currently trying to sell it to someone that I know, so I tried setting it all up again to see if everything is still working (don't mind me saying this was after resetting my PC) and it does in fact appear in my Recording Devices though it wont pick up any sounds. I've seen other forums about this and tried doing as most people said (reinstalling and updating my drivers) which did nothing. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with me resetting my PC or just my mic not working anymore which shouldn't be the case being that it was working about 2 weeks ago. Just in case I think it might be good to mention that Phantom Power is indeed on and everything is plugged in properly to my knowledge. Also I'm not sure if anyone knows how or knows where I can go to re-thread the AT2035's shock mount since most of it is now tangled up.

Are you selecting the proper input in the mixer view of POD Farm or Line6 Audio-MIDI control panel?

Dude thank you so much! I was so scared and confused that it might not work anymore but the issue was that I hadn't set it to Mic 1 in Pod Farm