Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Inputs To L2t With L6 Link

The L2t has a number of inputs including the 2 mixer channels and the line in on the rear along with the RCA inputs. If I am hooked in to the L2t via L6 with my pod hd 500x are all those inputs still active? Will I be able to run electric rig via l6, a second acoustic in channel 1 mic in channel two and keys into the stereo input?

Yes - you can do all that.

The only limitation with connecting the HD500 via L6 LINK is that the Master Volume knob on the HD500 is bypassed when using L6 LINK. So the only volume control you have for the HD500 is the L2t volume knob. But of course that affects the level of all your other connected devices as well, so it is sometimes difficult to get a good balance for all devices.

I generally connect my HD500 analog outputs to my L3t rear panel line inputs. That way the HD500 volume can be controlled directly. That would mean there's no place to connect your keys. Experiment with both methods and decide what works best for you.

Thanks. I see what you mean about balancing the inputs. Not very often I can see all of them being used at once but I like to know its possible. As far as volume control via L6 I might just put a volume pedal on all my live patches, I basically just need a mute pedal vs a actual volume control.