Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Foot Control Of Univibe Settings?

Swinguit57

I've been checking out stomp box Univibes and was interested in one with a foot activated expression control.  I realized that my POD xt has a Univibe and immediately wondered if the settings might be controlled using a FBV foot controller, which I don't have at this point.  Any ideas or suggestions?  Thanks.

Please elaborate if you don't mind.  I'll put out the cash for the controller if it'll work.  It'd be a lot more convenient to use my PODxt and a controller to drum up a few pre-programmed patches rather than haul a bunch of pedals and such when I jam with my pal.  Thanks. 

This is from page 4-10 of the XT manual.

Pod xt Live provides a built-in pedal (we’ll refer to this as Pedal 1), and the option to connect a Pedal 2 such as the Line 6 EX-1. PODxt & PODxt Pro give equivalent features when you add an optional FBV family foot controller.

One of the features is effect tweak so yes you can control one parameter from the pedal.  One only.

cool, i never tried... don't think i had an EX-1 back then...

This is from page 4-10 of the XT manual.

Pod xt Live provides a built-in pedal (we’ll refer to this as Pedal 1), and the option to connect a Pedal 2 such as the Line 6 EX-1. PODxt & PODxt Pro give equivalent features when you add an optional FBV family foot controller.

One of the features is effect tweak so yes you can control one parameter from the pedal.  One only.