Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Edit Command Center - Two Questions

cchimi

I really like HX Edit.  But Command Center seems to be missing two features I need, or would benefit from.

1.  Have we lost the ability to right-click on a command to Copy or Paste it?  Not only is that something I use all the time, but I'd also really benefit if the command's custom label could optionally Paste along with the command itself.  Maybe I'm just missing how to do that in the new edit program.

2.  Why is it not possible to have an Instant send a Note On MIDI command?  I need to use an Instant to control a Chauvet FootC 2 lighting controller; it only accepts Note commands to change scenes (even though its manual says it accepts Program Changes for that purpose - their tech support guy literally didn't even know what a Program Change is, even though seemed very knowledgeable and helpful in other areas of lighting).

I always figure it's me missing something, but I can't see how to do either of these tasks.

Thanks,

Carl