Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pocket Pod / Vyzex : L6T Import Error

When I download an L6T Custom Tone (Should I Stay Or Should I Go / DreamRaven and  ClassicPunk.L6T by Sokui) I get an "L6T Import Error (-3).  "The selected Tone file contains an unexpected EOF file error!"

Windows 10.

Vyzex : Version 1.17

Some files are downloaded as 0 bytes (i,e, the two listed above).  Ones which are 1426 bytes (e.g. Highway Star) import ok.    

I have tried downloading with both Google Chrome and iExplorer but get the same results.

It seems the problem is with the file itself - you can't fix it. Customtone is a simple repository for users to share files. There is no monitoring and no quality control. Anyone can upload any file (even empty ones) and call it whatever they want. There is no guarantee that the file is or sounds like what it says it is.

Whoever uploaded the files you reference made a mistake; the file is empty. You would need to contact them nad ask them to investigate and upload the proper file.