Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

New purchase serial number problem

rsvette12

Ok Guys figured it out might help others - you have to sign into line6 account - then click enter your activation code button here on sweetwater website - Your activation code is in a pdf in your purchase history in your sweetwater account - they dont e-mail you anything - you have to dig for it yourself

https://www.sweetwater.com/sweetcare/articles/getting-started-fast-with-line-6-helix-native/

That will take you to line6 activation code page - copy and paste it there - then line6 knows its activated - restart DAW bam done - learn something new every day 

Contrary to your experience, the two licenses of Helix Native I purchased from Sweetwater (one for myself; one for a friend) were confirmed via a Sweetwater email containing the Activation Code for each license. You should check your email Spam folder. And, yes, the Helix Native Activation Code is in the PDF of your Purchase History once you log into your Sweetwater Account.

Sweetwater emails me every time I have made a purchase from them. Every time it is software, they email me with the activation code/license key usually within a few minutes. An hour, or two at most. You may want to check your email settings. It may have been put in the bulk/spam folder. Or perhaps your sales engineer did genuinely forget to send the follow up email containing that information. 

If you have any issues again, just log into your Sweetwater act. It will let you know who your sales engineer is right on the main page of the account. It will list their extension. Call them/email them with any questions, or follow up/updates. That is what they are there for.

Glad you got it working.

Has anyone figured out how to get HN to work without an internet connection ? 

Twice now its stopped working and asked me to sign back into the server.  This can't happen during a live show.     

Check this out - I haven't tried mine without - but I will now - let you know

http://line6.com/support/topic/29053-helix-native-internet-dependency/