6 replies to this topic

#1 hafsteinn

hafsteinn

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:23 PM

I am trying to install metal shop unto my pod xt pro and all I get is this message, anyone know how to solve this?

thanks

#2 hafsteinn

hafsteinn

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:21 PM

I have tried manually allowing it through the firewall, and now tried to deauthorize it to reauthorize it again but now I get the same message when trying to complete that task.

#3 hafsteinn

hafsteinn

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:08 AM

would be great to get help with this, I was going to buy the other addons as well but now it seems I am stuck.

#4 hafsteinn

hafsteinn

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:59 AM

No replied from either the community support or line 6 themselves, how wonderful.  I guess I will not be buying line 6 again.

#5 TheRealZap

TheRealZap

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 15473 posts
  • LocationClemmons, NC USA

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:37 AM

when dealing with licenses, very limited amount of help you can get from the user community....

i'd suggest calling: http://line6.com/company/contact/

Line6 support does not actively monitor the forums so they are unaware that you are having an issue.

#6 Mr_Arkadin

Mr_Arkadin

Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 2610 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:38 AM

Hi there,

Well your first three posts were all on the same day. This is a forum for old products, so doesn't get as much traffic as some of the other forums. Also I've been on holiday.

Have you updated you Podxt to the latest firmware with Monkey? Have you tried a different USB lead? Have you tried disabling your Virus program/firewall? Do you have Norton?

If you have tried all these things I would try shooting a support ticket to the engineers directly:

http://line6.com/sup...ickets/add.html

#7 hafsteinn

hafsteinn

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:32 AM

Hi, yes I tried all those thing and also applied for a ticket, so for nothing worked and no response.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users