Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Piezo equipped electric with HD500 and DT25

Robmcdonnell

Hello all. I’m new to this forum so hopefully I’m going about this in the right way.

Do here is my question, I use a stray with a graph tech ghost system in the bridge for gigs. I recently got a hd500 and a dt25 and I want to run them using L6link.

I’m wondering if it’s possible to send the piezo signal to the aux input route it to the PA through an XLR on the back of the pod and run the electric through the link cable.

Hope that makes sense.

Also when I move delays and reverbs to after my ap model on the pod they stop working. Again this is when I’m using L6 link.

Thanks.

I have a Variax and when I use the acoustic sounds (basically the same thing I guess) I send the main signal to the pa from the fx out. There is a CustomTone patch called ‘acoustic DT’ which splits the sound.

No idea about the delays I’m afraid...

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all. I’m new to this forum so hopefully I’m going about this in the right way.

Do here is my question, I use a stray with a graph tech ghost system in the bridge for gigs. I recently got a hd500 and a dt25 and I want to run them using L6link.

I’m wondering if it’s possible to send the piezo signal to the aux input route it to the PA through an XLR on the back of the pod and run the electric through the link cable.

Hope that makes sense.

Also when I move delays and reverbs to after my ap model on the pod they stop working. Again this is when I’m using L6 link.

Thanks.

yes you can,

i have a majesty with magnets pickups and a piezo, a stereo cable that ends with two mono jack Y form.

One into guitar input, one into aux input. then into the right channel in the signal path you put a loop fx, to 100% if i don't get wrong, so the 100% of that signal (piezo) go out through the send FX output, i use that to send into the PA the piezo, with a jack -> xlr cable.

with the mixer at the end of the chain you are able to set the volume of both channels.