Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Noob Question

lumper

UPDATE:

I figured it out, I justhad to turn the switch on the back of the amp for mac/ios/pc.

Got it.

Just got my Spider V 240 Hc home, I want to update it, I cant find the procedure.

I connected the usb to my laptop but only heard a ring and nothing opens or indicates where the amp is and I am not sure how it is supposed to show up.

I open the updater and it says select a device to update but none show in the list.

Is there a video or faq entry somewhere that will explain to me exactly how to connect the amp to the laptop and update the drivers, software and firmware?

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a video of the HC...... PLUS see your Pilots handbook,  Also, go to downloads in the line 6 web site.  Connections as you know are located on the back To be selected with a switch toggle to MAC/PC. This toggle must be toggled to the right in order for the proper selection to be made to a PC.  I have Spider V  240 and it should be the same. As you already know...the pilots handbook  is extremely brief!  But you will see some general references. Good luck!