Well....the Monkey may not have permanently bricked my POD but there is still a severe lack of joy here.
The latest drivers/firmware/monkey are still messing me up. EVERYTHING worked just fine before updating.
But NOW, even after solving my POD's "Invalid Code Error 1" bootup message, Line6 Edit no longer works
properly. It recognizes my POD but will not complete sync. And there's nothing wrong with my USB cable,
it's not a USB hub problem.....EVERYTHING worked fine before the update...NOTHING else has changed.
I also tried connecting via MIDI AND USB on three different machines and on three different OS's.
I even tried using Gearbox. It DOES work.....partially. I can send and receive single patches but it still
times out when trying to load the POD's memory. I've tried just about everything....uninstalled/reinstalled
EVERYTHING, rolled back drivers and Java....nothing works. I REALLY wish I'd read all the threads about
this out there BEFORE I made the mistake of updating my POD. I am FAR from alone in this boat.
Everything looks fine in the Monkey but no Line6 Edit:
Lie6Monkey.JPG 58.79KB 1 downloads