Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Looper And Fbv Mkii Express Still Not Working Together

pak087

Has anyone fixed this bug yet and I am not aware of it? It is 2013 already and this still doesnt work.

Ok sol I enter looper mode from the pod, I press A to record on the mkII express, try to press again to dub in....oh no it doesnt let me. So I press play and now the dub in function works, but I cant get out of it, unless I stop but oh wait now i can't play it again so I am force to start a new one, unless i sarted the whole thing in 1/2 mode..now it actually lets me stop AND play it back again so I can add more dubs, stop it again and do the whole thing again for  the acclaimed unlimited dubs.....what if I want to toggle full speed for some crazy up an octave double speed effect? no, no can do, unless I toggle reverse then it will let me toggle 1/2 and full speed freely but I can't switch out of reverse... by now I am better off using the PODs buttons....