Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Flash Memory Of Pod Hd Desktop Fails To Update.

zhfc

Dear all,

I can not edit or save any tones in my POD HD desktop unit. Tried updating the flash memory using Line 6 Monkey. It says update failed because it was timed out due to the devices failure to respond. Error code 80007211. Need some help on this. I have tried it a lot but nothing seems to work. 

• 1 month later...

I had issues also there is an easy fix to update your Flash Firmware from the 2.10 to 2.20 I had similar errors when trying to do it from my Monkey so got to the following page http://line6.com/software/index.html   

1.Select which product you have first then the middle

2.Software Selection select Flash Memory

3.Select  Computer Operating system you run and manually update it.

4.Then save the P20 file in a place where you can easily access it.

5. Manually go to Line 6 which actually you should leave on this and your unit while updating Monkey Click on The "Flash Memory "

6.Then you will see down in the right corner Update from a file browse to find your P20 file.

7.Then select the P20 file you had previously saved thats why i say at the beginning make sure you know where it is.

8.It may ask you to turn your HD Unit off for a moment then back on and you will see on the Monkey it goes right to the latest Flashware Version.

*NOTE* This worked flawlessly and it took a few minutes to download I'm looking forward to seeing all the changes. These PODS are way worth the money Screw spending thousands on other units. Any Questions feel free to ask this works 100%. Enjoy and always Rock On \m/ !!