Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Case For Hd500 + Expression Pedal

BlueViolince

Does anyone know of a case that can comfortably fit the HD500 next to an expression/volume pedal, such as a VP JR or crybaby sized enclosure?  I would go with a GK2110 or the SKB equivalent, but I can't tell if my expression pedal will fit in the front pocket of either of those.  Doesn't look like it.  I'm actually considering a gun bag, like this one: http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=57&products_id=31526  Don't really want to go the ata case route, but I need something better than the gym bag I'm using now, with better protection for the knobs.  

I've bought a couple of these cases for PODs and pedals over the years

Nice variety and prices. Basic metal corner protection, removable lids,  and you can leave things cabled inside it, some folks have even add jacks on the side to cable right to the PA.
Example:   $56 - CNB PDC-410G Pedal Case Black

http://www.rondomusic.com/pdc410gmsbk.html

Bump...I'm looking for the same thing but its not worth starting a new thread over.

Ideally a pedal case wide enough for HD500x + additional wah pedal + 2 or 3 other standard sized pedals to supplement the pod.

Any UK based users on the forum with recommendations?

Pedaltrain PT 2 / HC is a great deal at $200. The hard case has wheels!!!!! 

There is room across the top and down the right or left side of the pedalboard (depending on which side you mount the HD500) to mount smaller type pedals... 

FYI: There is a small amount of room to mount an expression pedal on the PT board but its too close to the HD500 volume pedal

(IMHO) so I remote the expression pedal to the right of the PT pedalboard. The PT hard case has a storage area that holds lots of goodies too... expression pedal, Fishman Aura, picks, instrument cables, G50 wireless antenna whips, spare strings, and a small bag of guitar tools. The PT 2/HC  also includes velcro, zip ties, and mounting hardware for Voodoo power supplies (make sure its all there before you buy)

Pedaltrain pedalboard cases have held up very well with the airports too!

Best,

Bryan

...and no, i dont work for Pedaltrain

I actually had a pt-pro when I first got my pod, and then sold it after I dropped all the rest of my pedals. It's just more weight than I want to carry, and especially just for holding an expression pedal next to the pod. I need something light with a shoulder strap, ideally.

I, too, am looking for a good case that won't completely demolish the wallet. So far, I've had a hard time finding one with all the right dimensions. 14 x 29.8 x 6 in. are the dimensions of the 500X. The same for the HD500 I'm sure. A few are long enough, but not deep enough. It would be nice to find one long enough to accompany the Mission Engineering pedal, too.

Those are the dimensions as told by the internets, but it doesn't seem right. I don't know. I finally got mine just the other day, and there's no way it's 6 in. deep -- even with the pedal. I'll just measure it myself later.

• 4 weeks later...