I bought a POD studio UX1 a few years ago and as far as i can remember it used to work fine. I decided to start using it again yesterday but found that i cant because;
- The LED doesnt light up at all when it is plugged in
- the UX1 is not recognised and is listed as an 'unknown' device
I feel i have tried everything, i have;
- uninstalled and re-downloaded/installed all relevant software multiple times,
- I have gone and bought a new USB cable which does exactly the same thing
- I have checked all USB ports in my laptop and they work perfectly with all other devices
- I have done the obvious such as restarting the laptop and waiting for a while..
The only other coclusion i can think of is that the UX1 is faulty, but i cant see why as its been looked after and barely ever used.
I would also like to mension that when i plug the USB cable in, it does make a sound, not the 'da ding', a USB device should make, it makes a 'dung dung' sound, not the 'di dong' one when you unplug a device. thats the only way i can describe it, and that also means the cable should be working.
I am also running on Windows 7.
Somebody please have a solution to this because i was really looking forward to actually using my UX1