Photo

Should I Get A Pod X3 Live, A Pod Hd Or Something Else Entirely?

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 TheRealZap

TheRealZap

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 17700 posts
  • LocationClemmons, NC USA
  • Registered Products:16

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:14 PM

I don't really use it like that, so i can't say. I pretty much do all my DAW/Midi stuff on an M-Audio Axiom 25 I tend to be pretty straight forward when recording the live tracks.

besides i actually have the FBV MKII and the pro, so i could use the FBV post recording like you want. I'm trending towards doing all the plugin stuff towards the end so i don't get distracted by all the shiny toys when trying to get an idea down.

#42 clay-man

clay-man

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1955 posts
  • Registered Products:3

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:23 PM

I don't really use it like that, so i can't say. I pretty much do all my DAW/Midi stuff on an M-Audio Axiom 25 I tend to be pretty straight forward when recording the live tracks.

besides i actually have the FBV MKII and the pro, so i could use the FBV post recording like you want. I'm trending towards doing all the plugin stuff towards the end so i don't get distracted by all the shiny toys when trying to get an idea down.

I use my DAW for live application as well though. It would be nice to assign the expression pedal to something like a wah in Amplitube or something. I haven't been really able to do that stuff.

I know the POD HD has it's own wahs and stuff, but I'd like to be able to use that for plugins as well.

For a minute there, I lost myself.

Radiohead_bear-728286%5B1%5D.png