Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Should I Get A Pod X3 Live, A Pod Hd Or Something Else Entirely?

I don't really use it like that, so i can't say. I pretty much do all my DAW/Midi stuff on an M-Audio Axiom 25 I tend to be pretty straight forward when recording the live tracks.

besides i actually have the FBV MKII and the pro, so i could use the FBV post recording like you want. I'm trending towards doing all the plugin stuff towards the end so i don't get distracted by all the shiny toys when trying to get an idea down.

I don't really use it like that, so i can't say. I pretty much do all my DAW/Midi stuff on an M-Audio Axiom 25 I tend to be pretty straight forward when recording the live tracks.

besides i actually have the FBV MKII and the pro, so i could use the FBV post recording like you want. I'm trending towards doing all the plugin stuff towards the end so i don't get distracted by all the shiny toys when trying to get an idea down.

I use my DAW for live application as well though. It would be nice to assign the expression pedal to something like a wah in Amplitube or something. I haven't been really able to do that stuff.

I know the POD HD has it's own wahs and stuff, but I'd like to be able to use that for plugins as well.