4 replies to this topic

#1 danielolsen_4

danielolsen_4

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:28 PM

I can play around for about 5 min, then it crashes an all the buttons don't work anymore..

Im taking it back to the dealer today.. I have af bad felling about this product..!  And I bought it 10 hours ealier..

#2 ArneLine6

ArneLine6

Line 6 Staff

• Product Management
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:42 AM

If this happens when using the iPad it is a bad wifi channel. If this happens on the hardware it is a defective unit that needs to be replaced. We test every unit before shipping but in some rare occasions something happens after shipping.

#3 danielolsen_4

danielolsen_4

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:08 PM

I gave it back to the dealer today, and they will send me a new.. it deserve a second chance.

Butt it smells like bad production.

#4 RonMarton

RonMarton

Power User

• Line 6 Expert
  • 1276 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia.

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:32 PM

Like most who post in these forums, Daniel...

I have neither an affiliation with, nor particular loyalty to, Line 6 or to any other supplier or manufacturer.

So you may believe me when I say that (in my long experience) all reputable equipment (regardless of price or origin) suffers a "faulty on delivery" item, roughly once in every few thousand units shipped, …exactly as Line 6's Arne has already said.

Knowing that sad fact, however, doesn't ease our crushing disappointment when we're the one tasting that "lemon".

The only relief I can suggest for this particular "bad taste in the mouth" would be a leisurely "scroll through" conversations such as this one http://line6.com/sup...old-school-rig/ while waiting for your replacement M20d.

#5 Digital-sound

Digital-sound

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:12 PM

Yes, and I had a L3S arrive in a faulty condition. It happens to everything that is man made. I replaced the sub with no problem of course, and I would do it several more times. But I am certain I won't have to.

It is worth the wait. But trust me, I know how tough the wait is!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users