6 replies to this topic

#1 Blubarb

Blubarb

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:12 AM

Hi. Can someone tell me how to turn off the tap light on the Spider Jam 75. Is it possible? The flashing is grating on my nerves. :-)

Cheers
John

#2 Brazzy

Brazzy

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:51 PM

I don't think you can turn it off, usually I just tap it down to 30 or so, doesn't bother me but I guess you could cover it up somehow with a piece of vinyl or dark cloth of some kind. If I find out how to turn it off I'll let you know.

I mostly play at home  and am always having fun learning how to play guitar so when I post a reply to try and help give ideas you know where I'm coming from. Rock-On!! Oh, and if I don't respond promptly I'm probably playing guitar or my computer locked up from multitasking 'cause I'm using Gear Box, HD500 Edit, Audacity and tab filled browsers all at the same time, Hahahaaaa. Surprisingly enough my 'puter handles the load more times than not. Lastly I'm not a salesman, I'm not trying to sell anyone anything here. "Riffcasts Riffworld" "RiffRumble Entry" "Shifftie" "M.O.S.U.A Two" "Bass Catszz" "Blasted Runtime Error I" "Match 30" "SoundCloud Playlist"

DT50_and_DT9901.pngStrat_X3Pro.pngBerm.pngThe_Arsenal.png

#3 Blubarb

Blubarb

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:20 AM

Thanks, Brazzy. Now where is that gaffer tape...?

#4 Blubarb

Blubarb

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:21 AM

Interesting that that is the case.

#5 Brazzy

Brazzy

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:10 AM

You're welcome Blubarb. I had this same question 5 years ago, lol.

I mostly play at home  and am always having fun learning how to play guitar so when I post a reply to try and help give ideas you know where I'm coming from. Rock-On!! Oh, and if I don't respond promptly I'm probably playing guitar or my computer locked up from multitasking 'cause I'm using Gear Box, HD500 Edit, Audacity and tab filled browsers all at the same time, Hahahaaaa. Surprisingly enough my 'puter handles the load more times than not. Lastly I'm not a salesman, I'm not trying to sell anyone anything here. "Riffcasts Riffworld" "RiffRumble Entry" "Shifftie" "M.O.S.U.A Two" "Bass Catszz" "Blasted Runtime Error I" "Match 30" "SoundCloud Playlist"

DT50_and_DT9901.pngStrat_X3Pro.pngBerm.pngThe_Arsenal.png

#6 Sonaris

Sonaris

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationKarachi - Pakistan

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:33 AM

Pity that noone addressed this irritant ;)

#7 kingndi

kingndi

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 08:26 PM

I just got my Spider Jam yesterday, and had exactly the same thought:  How do I turn that tap light off?  

It's distracting, and I would like to be able to toggle off when not needed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users