Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Question About Floor Pod Plus & Recording, Really Need Help!

So I contacted tech support, but as it turns out they're not much help. I'm wondering how I can start recording and practicing through my computer with just my guitar and Floor Pod Plus. I read you need to have a Audio Interface so I chose this one. "http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0023BYDHK/ref=s9_simh_gw_p267_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1N8X2BZD74TBM8T0K543&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1630072222&pf_rd_i=507846" It's a Behringer UCA222, and it's only $30. It has some pretty awesome reviews on it, and I'm not looking to spend much so I thought it'd be a good Audio Interface to buy. I guess my question is, would all I need to start recording through my computer be the Audio Interface, my guitar, and the Floor Pod Plus? How would I go about hooking it all up together? And what cables/connectors would I need? More of a detailed description would be helpful, but I guess anything at this point will do. Also if I hooked this all up could I just put in headphones through my computer and practice playing that way? Thanks in advance!