Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

1/4 Out Adaptor

MIKEY9966

hi kinda new but been learning a lot on here and thanks, first question can I put 1/4 adaptor on the 1/4 outs? Turning it in to 4 outs, second question I have a black star ht 5 I run in tp ex return I want a second amp for stereo, would a Taylor k1 be a good choice, thanks I have many question but this is a start

Yes, you could.

As far as a stereo amp setup, two different amps may or may not play nice together depending on your patches. A Traynor K1 is a keyboard amp and has a very different audio response than a little British tones tube amp. If playing live you will need to take the audience's position into consideration. Some may only hear one or the other, so if the amps are voiced very differently you may sound great out of one of the two or both, but the other by itself may sound bad. Only you can answer this after experimenting. Well, others CAN answer, but you will still have to make that tone decision.

This set up is for home studio, ex rocker wife and kid so don't gig anymore just want the best set I can get with home set up, I run 1/4 in to black star fx return , and the k1 has stereo so will require 2 1/4, I can use a y cable or adaptor on going out from one of the 1/4 or use the headphones out? I need 3 1/4 outs, my xlr run in to my interface, love the pod but want to expand my sound,